Bangin' Bites at Brainquility Music and Arts Festival
Brainquility Music and Arts Festival has made some changes to their 2019 festival - from adopting a new location as their home to adding on a second full day of music. Though curators made huge changes to their 2019 festival, they made sure to keep the funkiest beats on the artist line up and organize some of the region’s best craft food and beverage vendors to be onsite for the two-day event. Let’s take a look at some of the delicious bites attendees will have the opportunity to dive into face-first at Spirit of Suwannee Music Park on February 16 and 17!
1. Grilled Cheese Incident - Making their way back to Spirit of Suwannee Music Park with their crafty, cheesey creations is the Grilled Cheese Incident! With their signature Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, they have become a staple of events at the music park. We have personally had the opportunity to grab their Southern Special, a grilled cheese with hot pimento cheese and bacon…it is absolutely life changing. And their Electric Lemonade?! Get OUTTA HERE!! It is a fresh squeezed, honey-sweetened lemonade with muddled blueberries and beet juice. It is absolutely delicious and perfectly compliments any of their sandwiches on the menu. We highly recommend their Electric Lemonade as a quick refreshing drink in-between sets. Their beverages are about $5 while their sandwiches range from $7 to $13. Check out the Grilled Cheese Incident here.
2. Solar Cafe - Solar Cafe will be bringing their infamous crepes and coffee back to Suwannee, and breakfast foodies can be heard rejoicing throughout the park already! Solar Cafe boasts a menu with a variety of vegetarian and options alongside some of the most delicious craft coffee beverages. Solar Cafe will be standing by to fill your sweet-tooth cravings at anytime of the day for just $10 per craft crepe.
3. Pizza Emporium - Pizza Emporium will be slinging pies and slices on-site of Brainquility Music and Arts Festival all weekend. Because what’s a proper music festival without a slice of pie the size of your face? Plain cheese slices are available for $5 with other specialty slices coming in at $6 a slice. If you’re a true festival trooper and you wake up early enough, you will be graced with the opportunity to grab a slice of their other-worldy Chicken n’ Waffle pizza. You heard me. Chicken. And. Waffle. PIZZA. Get up and grab a slice with a fresh squeezed lemonade on the side for just $4 more. To check out some more of their mouth-watering pies, head over to their Instagram here.
4. Spontaneous Consumption - If you find yourself relaxing under the beautiful Spanish Moss and in need of some serious protein, you need to high-tail it over to Spontaneous Consumption. Spontaneous Consumption will be onsite all weekend serving up delicious craft baked potatoes, philly cheese steaks, burgers and wraps! Attendees will have the opportunity to dive into potatoes weighing in at over a pound for just $9, cheesesteaks for $10, burgers for $10 and wraps for $9! All sandwiches and wraps come with a side of chips. All of their menu items are crafted using top quality ingredients that come together to form one cohesive, delicious dish! To learn more about Spontaneous Consumption and their menu check out their website here.
5. Smoothie Operator - Sometimes you just need a quick pick-me-up that is packed full of vitamins and nutrients to get through your next set of the day. Smoothie Operator has got you covered. Smoothie Operator will be bringing their vegan and vegetarian friendly, all organic smoothies to Brainquility Music and Arts Festival. Attendees will have the chance to devour delicious concoctions ranging from $4 to $8. Their menu also features some coffee beverages and snacks, such as Cold Brew Coffee and Chia Pudding! Smoothie Operator will also be featuring their CBD Cold Brew at the event. Check out Smoothie Operator and their blog that features super easy , everyday recipes here.
6. On a Roll Catering - On a Roll Catering will be rolling into Suwannee Music Park to serve up some Mexican and Latin American inspired dishes! From Taco plates to Fried Plantains, On a Roll will have you rolling around in utter joy from being so full! Their taco plates and quinoa bowls will be just $9, with their quesadilla plates coming in at $10. They will also have a variety of slushies available to quench your thirst and keep your boogie alive! Check out On a Roll Catering’s website here.
7. Coffee Shack - We know we aren’t the only ones who can’t make it through the morning without a cup of coffee. Coffee Shack will be onsite of Brainquility making sure everyone has their fair share of caffeine to keep the vibes alive. Their menu will also feature a variety of herbal teas and lattes if a traditional cup of joe isn’t your thing.
8. Kaboom Kababs -Kaboom Kababs will be onsite of Brainquility Music and Arts Festival at Spirit of Suwannee Music Park serving up tastey, traditional kababs and Mediterranean inspired dishes. Their menu will feature pita sandwiches, steak kababs, lamb kababs, and falafel. They will also have side of hummus, salads, and fries available. For more information on their menu and ingredients, check out their website here.